Thursday, August 31, 2017

Meet Allie!



I had the pleasure of meeting Allie during our media writing class on Tuesday. Allie is from Fort Worth, Texas and is currently a junior here at Texas State pursuing a degree in public relations. Upon completing her sophomore year, she decided she needed a vacation. She saved up and when summer came around she decided to take a trip to Miami with her best friend. It sounded like they had a great time. They went to Key West and snorkeled but I was in shock when Allie told me she was kidnapped by a fake Uber. When I asked what happened she explained that the driver was just joking and ended up taking them to brunch as an apology. That’s one friendly abductor. Apart from hearing about her summer I learned some of her interests. She enjoys hanging out with family and friends as well as shopping and watching Netflix on her off time.

By Stephen Bunten
sdb97@txstate.edu

No comments: