Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Diverse Source 2

Kross McCarty
Interviewed By: Avery Holley
Identifying Information: junior, 21, Shulenburg, Tx, Concrete major

Q. Texas State has reached record-setting enrollment for 18 consecutive years. How have you been affected by the increased enrollment?

A. Parking is obviously out of control. I pay so much money to have a green pass and I can't even find a spot when I get here. I have to leave extremely early and end up circling the parking lot for 20+ minutes before I find a spot."

Q. What do you think the university should do to address the growth in population?

A. "The university should put a cap on enrollment or increase the qualifications. The size of the campus is too small for this many people or more to attend. We already have enough to worry about as far as the student population goes. Traffic in the city is even worse."

No comments: