Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Diverse Source 1

Kylie Edmonds
Interview By: Avery Holley
Identifying Information: junior, 21, Flowermound, Tx, nursing major


Q.   Texas State has reached record-setting enrollment for 18 consecutive years. How have you been affected by the increased enrollment?

A.  "The buses are my main concern. Every time I try to get on the bus to go to school, I end up having to wait for the next one or always end up standing up in the middle of the crowd. Also, increased traffic at stop lights are so annoying. I have to leave 20 minutes early just to make sure I'm not late because the light by my house gets so backed up."

Q. What changes have you seen in your class or job?

A. "My classes they are always packed. No longer do you see empty seats. You walk in and have to scout a place to sit because the room is so packed."

No comments: