Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Diverse sources exercise

Quotes collected by : Aria Valdez

Source Name: Lexie Coker
Year: Freshman
Major: Nursing
Age:18
Lives on campus


Question 1: The university had a record enrollment of 38,006 students last year and is expected to have a record or near-record again this year. How has this increased enrollment affected you?

"I'm only a freshman so I don't know how it's affected people in the past. I know that there's just a lot of people on the buses."

Question 2: Should the university continue to grow?

"Yeah definitely, I do think it should continue to grow because why not? We need a bigger football team, more people to show school spirit, so yeah I definitely think it should."

Question 3: Do you usually ride the bus?

"Yes, I ride the bus everyday."

Question 4: Do you find that the busses are usually full or empty?

"It's usually. It's empty when I don't need it to be, like it's full when I need to get to class pretty much. One time the bused turned around right as we were going to class and I was late. It's pretty much full all the time."

Question 5: Do you think that we have enough buses?

"In the morning there are quite a bit of busses that go around but once you get towards the night there's not as many, maybe a little more [buses] at night might help."

Question 6: Any additional comments

"I think they do a pretty good job of getting everyone on and making sure everyone has somewhere to sit."





No comments: