Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Diverse Sources Exercise

Quotes collected by : Aria Valdez

Source Name:Catherine Wicker
Year: Freshman
Major: Public Administration and Family and Child    Development
Age:19
Lives off campus


Question 1: The university had a record enrollment of 38,006 students last year and is expected to have a record or near-record again this year. How has this increased enrollment affected you?

"I couldn't live on campus as a freshman. I had to find an apartment off campus because there weren't enough dorms."

Question 2: Should the university continue to grow?

"I think it should continue to grow but the campus should learn to grow with it and accommodate for the growth."

Question 3: Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here?

"No I came based off my major."



No comments: