Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Diverse Source Interview

Quotes collected by: Piper Davis
Source: Kelsey Rause
Identifying information about: Kelsey Rause, Senior, age 21, From Austin, Accounting major. 

Question 1: How has this increased enrollment affected you?

“I don’t think it actually has affected me that much but getting on the busses its really packed.  I know that I bought a parking pass because I didn’t want to deal with trying to get on a bus and being late to class. But besides that I don’t really know if its affected me in any other way.”

Question 2: Should the university continue to grow?

“Yes, I think it should continue to grow because I feel like its just becoming better and better each year and more people are starting to recognize Texas State. Recognition comes with growth.”

Question 3: Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here? Why?

“Not at all. I don’t think I really cared about the size of the university, I mean the location is great but I wasn’t really concerned with the size.”

Question 4: Due to the size of Texas State, do you think it’s hard to find parking around campus even though you have a parking pass?


“Yeah, for sure. I think there is no parking for Texas State. They kind of gyp'd you on that and it’s way too expensive to even buy one of those parking passes where you can park closer to campus and whenever you do buy it’s like will ever a find a spot? I don’t know.”

No comments: