Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Diversity Sources: university population

Quotes collected by: Emily Ballard
SOURCE: Caleb Gonzalez
Identifying information about source: Caleb Gonzalez, Senior, age 22, from Donna, Texas, Student

Question 1: The university had a record enrollment of 35,568 students last year and is expected to have a record or near record again this year. How has this increased entollment affected you personally?
"It hasn't affected me at all. The busses have become a little more packed but it hasn't been a problem for me."

Question 2: Do you think the university should continue to grow?
"Growth is always good! I think it is good for the university."

Question 3: Did the size of the university influence your decision to ocme here?
"No, I came here for distance, I like the size though."

Question 4: Even though you ride the bus, do you commute to campus on occasion?
"I commute when I'm going to campus after hours. Pay to park is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen."

No comments: