Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Diverse Source Interview





Quotes collected by: Tessa Andrade
Source: Amanda Wood
Identifying information about the source: Amanda Wood, early education major, Sophomore

Question 1: What is your view on the student population growth at Texas State in terms of parking?
“I think that the growth at Texas State is really good for us and it brings more attention to the school, but I think we need more parking to accommodate for the growth and population here.”

Question 2: Do you have a parking pass? If so, where do you park?
“The only parking space that I know I will for sure be able to park is at Bobcat Stadium and I ride the bus from there.”

Question 3: Is the bus ride from Bobcat Stadium to your classes convenient?
“Sometimes the bus schedule doesn’t really work because they don’t have very many buses late at night and I have later classes. I think the longest I’ve waited for a bus was like an hour because they were only running one bus for Bobcat stadium.”

No comments: