Monday, September 29, 2014
Source: Hayley Spicer-Kendall
Identifying information about the source:
Junior, 20, Elementary education major
1. While the numbers for this year have not been published, last year's university enrollment was 35,568 students. This year is expected to be larger. How has this increased enrollment affected you?
"I am a transfer student actually, so the increase has not affected me. However, I do see and hear how it has affected others...with parking there is never enough space. With construction, it is difficult to park."
2. Should the university continue to grow?
"I think that it is good for the university to grow."
3. Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here?
Size influenced her in a way because she thought it would be "good to meet a bunch of different people."
4. Do you live on or off campus?
"I live off campus at Sanctuary Lofts."
5. Have you seen an affect of the increase in students on your apartment complex?
People try to park there and they get towed. Everyone tries to park there instead of paying for parking permits.