Monday, September 29, 2014

Diverse sources

Quotes collected by: Christian Jacobs
Source: Kelly Phan
Identifying information about the source:
junior
from Houston, Texas
age 21
Email: khp10@txstate.edu

Question 1: What effect has enrollment had on you?
"I live in a condo behind the new 817 Lofts that are being built, so the entire street has been taken up by construction. I think it's sad to see all of this construction in the area, since I know what it used to look like."
Question 2: Did the size of the university influence your decision to attend?
"No, I was originally going to attend a school in Atlanta, Georgia. I had friends that were going to Texas State University and I loved it when I visited."

Question 3: Do you think the University should continue to grow?
"Larger enrollment numbers will increase the universitites national profile, but I think the community should have some time to adjust."


No comments: