Friday, February 21, 2014

Quotes allocated by: Kiki Gusman
Source: Casey Robinson
Identifying about source: Sophomore, 19, Female, Straight, From Austin, TX

The university has a record enrollment of 35,568 students this semester. How has this increased enrollment affected you?
“There are more people in my classes. It’s harder to get one on one time with my teachers. “

How do you get to school every day? Do you have a parking permit?
“I take the bus loop. The buses are very crowded. There aren’t enough that go around so I’m late for class almost all the time even if I go out to the bus stop early. I’m one of the last bus stops at the Heights II.”

How do you think the school should accommodate to the growing enrollment?
“There should be more buses going around, or cheaper parking permits. The prices of those things are too high for the few spots they have on campus. Building more parking garages would be helpful too.”

Should the university continue to grow?

“It should continue to grow because it’s easier to get involved in things. There’s more money and better resources for the school when more students come here.”

No comments: